The application process is fairly quick and simple. Simply follow the link on the home page and fill in the details as required.
We do ask for your honesty in the application though:
- You must use your real name and give a valid email account, as this is where your team details will be sent and how we may need to contact you from time to time, for instance if you are unable to login to your account for any reason. For security and privacy reasons, users should only sign up with a private and secure email address, shared email addresses are not allowed.
- You are only allowed one team, so any duplicate applications will be deleted.
- Any application that is clearly not serious will also be deleted.
- Applications must not contain user names or team names that can be deemed offensive.
- If you do not log into your team for 7 weeks your account will be deleted and you will not be able to access your team
If you will be accessing your team from a computer used by a fellow Battrick user then please contact us, naming your application and all
individuals involved. If you are already playing Battrick and someone will be signing up from your computer then please use the in-game Contact Us form to let us know their name and e-mail address, so that we can look out for their application. While you are most welcome to play Battrick in those situations, any transfers between these teams and your own will be in breach of the rules and severely punished.
Teams are almost always available for you to take over immediately, although there may be rare occasions when the leagues are completely full. In this case you will be added to a waiting list and allocated a team when the league is most probably expanded at the end of the season.
When you take over a side, the only thing that you will inherit will be its league position. All the old players are cleared out and you are given a new squad, existing debts and credits are cleared and a starting balance is put into your account, and the team will be renamed as you requested.
Only teams in the lowest 2 divisions of both the FC and OD league pyramids are allocated to new users, so there will be some work for you to do to climb through the ranks!
We also ask you to read the Personal Behaviour
section of the Rules before you begin playing the game.
3. The Site